Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Dart Sequencing

We mostly just did the Dart sequencing again today. I had basically the same experience as I've had previously, in that the spiral part of the sequence is kind of awkward for me. I was really focusing on trying to make it less awkward, and more fluid and easy. We talked through it a little bit, and Sister Wadsworth suggested that I make sure I'm crossing my ankles in a way that makes the spiraling easier. It helped a bit...though not as much as I had hoped for.

Then as Sister Wadsworth was working on her one on ones for the day, I just laid on a mat in semi-supine to do some meditation. It was then that I realized that I was trying too much to make the spiral work. It's crazy how easily I get sucked into end gaining! At least I was able to catch it eventually....next time I'm just going to do the sequence, and allow for the movement to happen. Oh boy this is difficult sometimes....

No comments:

Post a Comment