Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Tech Class

Today I mostly tried to focus on what I talked about on Monday...making sure I'm not getting lazy in the ankles, and also trying not to focus too much on my hands, and more on the energy flow in my movement. I still feel like I don't really know what I'm doing in that aspect....it may be that by trying to not think about it too much, I end up thinking about it more. Kind of like when someone tells you not to think about a purple elephant...then all you can think about is a purple elephant. Well, apparently my hands have become my purple elephant.


Other than that, I didn't really feel a whole lot of progress in class today. It was a little bit discouraging to re-realize some bad habits that never went away....it kind of makes me feel like I'm digressing, which is kind of frustrating. But, there's always tomorrow....hopefully it'll be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment